There has never been a more compelling time to join CBBS! Here's why.
Continuing education offered at a reasonable cost
- Continuing educaton credits for clinical laboratory scientists, nursing professionals, phlebotomists, and physicians
- Non-technical education for administrators, donor resource, marketing, and public relations professionals and inventory managers
- Make your “Job” into a “Career” through networking!
- Updates in Transfusion Medicine and access to our e-Network
Individual membership provides reduced costs for all CBBS activities and includes complimentary access to the semi-annual publication, CBBS Today
What can I expect in the way of member benefits?
Spring Annual Meeting
- A three-day seminar of medical, nursing, technological and administrative topics
- Commercial exhibits displaying the latest products and equipment
- Social events in a relaxed atmosphere
Fall & Winter Regional Seminars
- One-day specialized seminars
- Excellent opportunity to share practical solutions with colleagues
Fall & Spring CBBS Today
- Multi-disciplinary articles from experts in their fields
- Committee updates and information
- Annual Meeting preliminary program
- Meet other health care professionals at Regional and Annual meetings
- CBBS Website - your cyberwindow to transfusion medicine information and events!
- e-Network Forum
- Fast Breaking News
- California Disaster Plan
- Training Materials
- Current Job Listings
- Useful Links
- Members Only Section
- Electronic issues of CBBS Today
- Searchable Membership Database
CBBS educates, develops and inspires healthcare professionals in transfusion medicine and cellular therapy to improve practice and patient outcomes.