CBBS' Nursing/Apheresis and Donor Resources Spring Seminar
Friday, May 20, 2016 -- 8:15 AM to 2:45 PM
Course Number: 11160520
CBBS regrets that due to registration number not meeting minimum criteria, these seminars have been cancelled. Watch this space for 2016-2017 regional seminars.
- NORTH - American Red Cross, 6230 Claremont Avenue, Oakland, CA 94618
- SOUTH - American Red Cross, 100 Red Cross Circle, Pomona, CA 91768
How to Register
- Go to the Home Page
- Login in as a member on the right side of the page to receive member pricing OR, if a nonmember, follow the next step
- Click here to be redirected to the registration page
- Then click on the RED register button on the right
- Session information is included at the bottom of this page (download the flyer)
- Speaker handouts will appear at the bottom of this page as they become available.
· Early bird registration ends May 6, 2016
· Advance registration fee ends May 15, 2016
A registrant shall receive a refund of 75% of their registration fees if written notice is received by the Central Office more than 14 days prior to the seminar. No refund shall be offered if notice is received within 7 days of the start of the seminar. Refunds are not available to registrants once they have received speaker presenttions and/or handouts.
If you wish to download the Flyer for this seminar, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Need help? Call (916) 560-8536.