The charge of the Nominating Committee is to
- Carefully select nominees for the vacancies on the Board, with due regard to maintenance of vocational and geographical balance. Nominees selected by this committee must be
- A current Individual member of CBBS
- Willing and able to attend all of the meetings of the Board for the ensuing three years
- Willing to perform assigned tasks and to give due concern for the needs of CBBS
- Notify each selection, pending approval by the Board, so that his or her name can be presented for election at the Annual Meeting
- That his or her expenses shall be paid for meetings of the Board
- That he or she must attend the first meeting of the Board immediately following the Annual Meeting
- That he or she must acknowledge and accept these requirements
- Select a nominee for the office of President-Elect who has had previous experience on the Board
- The term of a director who is elected as President-Elect during a second term shall be automatically extended to end three years from time of such election
- In the event the selection is one who is not a present member of the Board, the nomination must be included with the nominations as a Director, with a three-year term.
Please note: The California Blood Bank Society abides by the requirements of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM), which includes penalties for violations of up to $16,000 for noncompliance. Chairperson email addresses on this website are provided as a courtesy to and for the convenience of CBBS members. If you do not have an established relationship with these individuals, you must contact the CBBS office at [email protected].