The Commercial Exhibits Committee is charged to:
- Solicit participation at the Annual Meeting of firms supplying materials and equipment used in blood banking.
- Oversee the area of display for adequacy of space requirements and such additional services as the vendor/partners may require.
- Make every possible effort to provide a happy atmosphere for the exhibitors, and to express appreciation to the firms during and after the meeting.
- Work with the Website and E-network Committee for corporate support.
- Work with the chairs for support of the Regional Seminars.
- Perform an audit of the website to ensure that all vendor/partners are listed appropriately, that all committee information is correct, and that all links are up-to-date.
- The audit is to be performed shortly after the Annual Meeting to ensure that the most current Board of Directors and Committee Chairs are listed.
2016/2017 Commercial Exhibits Committee
Joe Ayer, MBA
BloodSource, Redding, CA
Email the Commercial Exhibits Committee Chair
Jacqueline Breska, Blood Systems
Erin Stinson, MBA, BloodSource
Barbara Ward, BloodSource
| Board Liaison
UC San Diego Health System
Please note: The California Blood Bank Society abides by the requirements of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM), which includes penalties for violations of up to $16,000 for noncompliance. Chairperson email addresses on this website are provided as a courtesy to and for the convenience of CBBS members. If you do not have an established relationship with these individuals, you must contact the CBBS office at [email protected].